This model publication scheme has been prepared and approved by the Information Commissioner and has been adopted without modification by Bransgore Parish Council without further approval and will be valid until further notice.
This publication scheme commits an authority to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities. The information covered is included in the classes of information mentioned below, where this information is held by the authority. Additional assistance is provided to the definition of these classes in sector specific guidance manual issued by the Information Commissioner.
The scheme commits an authority:
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine,information, including environmental information, which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below.
- To specify the information which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme.
- To produce and publish methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- To review and update on a regular basis the information that the authority makes available under this scheme
- To produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
- To make this publication scheme available to the public.
You can read the full Model Publication Scheme by downloading this PDF file.